Partner with Us!
Calling all sustainable businesses, media mavens, Transition Initiatives, and other kindred groups! Transition US is asking for your support in making our first National Gathering a truly extraordinary event that will bring together hundreds of community-resilience leaders from all over the country and across the Twin Cities this July to deepen their connections with each other, share challenges and solutions, and leave inspired and energized for the work ahead.
In exchange for your generous financial contribution or help spreading the word, you will receive a variety of valuable and unique benefits, as well as access to a large and influential audience that will be interested in learning more about what you have to offer. There are currently three main ways to participate: as a sponsor, media partner, or community ally (details below).
If you have questions about any of this, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (941) 408-3374.
Organized into four levels - Grassroots, Pollinating, Sustaining, and Seventh Generation - the following sponsorship benefits are our way of thanking you for a corresponding financial contribution or in-kind donation of much-needed goods and services to Transition US.
Grassroots Sponsors - $250 and up
- Your logo, linked to your website, included on this National Gathering website and in email announcements promoting the Gathering, sent out to more than 10,000 subscribers
- Your logo included on printed posters and in our conference program
- Your logo included in a slideshow that will run before and after all conference workshops and keynote events
- A personalized note thanking you, linked to your website and Facebook page, posted to the Transition US Facebook page, which has been “liked” by more than 10,000 fans
Pollinating Sponsors - $500 and up
- All Grassroots Sponsor benefits (listed above)
- Logo placement above Community Sponsors in printed materials, online promotions, and conference slideshow
- Ability to table for your nonprofit or business throughout the main Gathering and at keynote events
- One free ticket to attend the main Gathering and keynote events
Sustaining Sponsors - $1,000 and up
- All Pollinating and Grassroots Sponsor benefits (listed above)
- Logo placement above Pollinating Sponsors in printed materials, online promotions, and conference slideshow
- Your nonprofit or business thanked by name at all keynote events
- A "Sponsor Spotlight" profile of your nonprofit or business published on the Transition US blog
- Three free tickets to attend the main Gathering and keynote events
Seventh Generation Sponsors - $2,500 and up
- All Sustaining, Pollinating, and Grassroots Sponsor benefits (listed above)
- Logo placement above Featured Sponsors in printed materials, online promotions, and conference slideshow
- Ability to introduce one or more of our keynote speakers at the Gathering
- Two free passes to a two-day "Effective Collaboration Training" that will be held on Thursday, July 27th and Friday, July 28th
- Five free tickets to attend the main Gathering and keynote events
Potential radio, TV, print, and online media partners are encouraged to let us know how they can help promote our National Gathering through advertisements, articles, interviews, event announcements, and more. By valuing your own promotional efforts in clear dollar amounts, we can then place you into one of the four sponsorship levels with their associated benefits (listed above). If you have any other ideas for how you would like us to recognize your contributions, we welcome recommendations for creating customized media partnership agreements.
Designed for smaller nonprofits and other related groups that simply don’t have the resources to become sponsors or media partners, serving as a community ally is another great way for you to participate. In exchange for helping to promote the Gathering to your network through your newsletter, website, social media accounts, and other communication channels, you will be recognized by name in all of our promotional materials.